Sunday, April 26

Musings on the Intricacies of Children's Minds

AKA: Babysitting V and K....

This is the Desk that my Dad built:


This is the Key that goes to the Desk my Dad built:
These are the kids that spent hours opening & closing the doors with the Key that goes to the Desk my Dad built:


Who would have guessed a key & desk could be sooooo fascinating? Not me. Funny thing is, they've walked by that desk a million times before ever noticing the desk, let alone the key. But now that they have taken note, that Desk (and it's all-important-one-of-a-kind-so-don't-lose-it Key) are now the Most Fascinating Things in the Whole Wide World!

Kids! You gotta love 'em....especially these 2!


~Auntie M

PS Did I mention that the desk, its doors, and the key are magic?! Just ask V!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!