Wednesday, February 16

Little Red Coat

You may remember my stunning success in purchasing the perfect winter coat for Teagan...and how she loved it so much. (Yeah, that line is written with extreme sarcasm!)

What you may not know is that I purchased another "perfect" coat for her at the same time: a beautiful wool, lined, British-school-girl styled red coat. It is a beautiful coat. I love it!!!!! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get it for my little TeaRose.

She actually seems to like it better than the white fur coat, but getting her to stand still so I could take pictures of her wearing the coat was next to impossible.... Here are the few that I did manage to get:








Adorable, huh?!?!?

I wish they had one in my size...and that I would look as cute as my lil TeaRose does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!