Sunday, April 8

The Food List Challenge

So, I guess this has been going around Facebook for several months now but I just heard about it today. I didn't want to use the app on FB and was grateful to find the list on another blog. Apparently, the initial prediction says that of the 100 foods on this list, most people would have only tried about 20 (or less) of them before they die.

So, here is the list:

(click on the list to see it enlarged)

I was happy learn that I've tried 66 of them! But does this mean I'm going to die soon or just that those other people that have 20 or less on their lists lead slightly more boring lives than I?


Here is my list:




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!