Friday, October 19

Our Lives are Shaped by Those Who Love Us...


A friend shared this on FaceBook today...it really hit home with me & I wanted to share it with you.


" When I was a sophomore in high school, on the first day of class my English teacher wrote at the top of the chalkboard, "Our lives are shaped by those who love us, and by those who refuse to love us". It remained there all year. I believed it then, and I believe it even more now. That is why it is so important to me to instill this belief in the smallest of children, in the grade school and high school youths, and the rest of us who have moved beyond those years. Every word you speak, every smile you share, every hand you extend, can help shape a life. The choice is yours--and the ramifications are huge--we are all shaping lives by our choices--one life at a time." ~ Mary Schanberger Hennessy


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!