Sunday, March 11

Flare


Is it rotten that I am glad to have a circle of friends who not only understands my pain, but (on this particular weekend at any rate) actually felt it too? Big ol' fibro-flare all around. This latest storm must have been messing with the barometric pressure, because I heard many of my fibromyalgia friends also were curled up in bed in pain this weekend. Bugger!




Looking forward to brighter days: tomorrow, Teagan is coming over to play and if I feel well enough, I'll go out to Whidbey again on Tuesday with mom to play with Dante. And last night I had a text from Van and Kenyan asking when they can come spend the night, so we'll have to get them on the calendar too. I don't have time for the pain!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!