Sunday, November 8

Demetri

Don't get too excited: he hasn't arrived yet...BUT...

Check out his latest ultra sound pix! He is soooo cute!!!!!!


Ok...neeed a little help? Here you go...all mapped out for you. (Dani says if you picture him wearing sunglasses, it helps...and doesn't everyone like to sit with their feet up by their ears?!)

Here's the kicker....is this a beautiful profile or what?!?!?!

Yup! It's happened again: I'm head-over-heals in love!
Hurry Up, Demetri!!! I want to snuggle you in my arms!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Demetri! Those are the best ultrasound pictures ever! Wow, so clear (once you pointed them out I was like, "duh, of course!" and saw the whole thing. How in the world is his foot up by his head?! You're right- she has NO ROOM left in there. And that's one flexible baby! Can't wait to see him. I'm so excited for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message!