Saturday, November 21

Thank You

Thank you to all of you who have responded so graciously to the deep grief our family has experienced. You may have noticed that the postings I had up earlier have been removed. Your comments will be available to J&D but for now the images & messages are too tender to to leave up for public viewing.
Also, if you viewed my posting on our sweet boy, please do not download, forward, save, or print the pictures there-in. These images are far to precious to his loving parents & they need to be able to hold them close to their hearts.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words & tender hearts that have been expressed to our family--especially to my brother & sister-in-law. We appreciate your loving care.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I've mislaid your email, perhaps you can text it to me. You've all been in my thoughts and prayers constantly this past week. I simply cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you all. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message!