Monday, January 25

Catching the Sun


When Teag was here the other day, the sun was shining and the sun-catchers in the windows were casting rainbows around the living room. I carried her over to the window & spun the crystals so the rainbows bobbled and danced across the walls, ceiling, and floor. Then Teag & I sat in the middle of it all.


And then she looked at me with wide eyes and said in an awed and hushed voice, "Wow!!!!!!!" She repeated this over and over again with a soft and breathy voice.

It was a magical time.

I tried to recapture those rainbows today (so I could blog about our experience) but the sun wouldn't cooperate. Nevertheless, I did capture these images, which, I believe, are also worthy of a "wow..."



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!