• First time wearing shoes. (And not crying about it)
• First time playing at the playground.
Playing on the Pirate Ship
• First tumble at playground due to unfamiliar shoes & tan bark. (Sorry, no actual picture. Auntie M was giggling too much--bad Auntie M!...but I did get her before she was picked up and dusted off)
• First time going down the slide.
• First swing ride.
• First time crying out Mama in fear…of the birds (she is not a big Hitchcock fan!)
Okay...so it was a lot of birds
Comforted by Mama...can you see the bark dust in her ear from her earlier tumble??
Moving right along, we left the birds behind and went on a nature walk (through trees, not birds!)
Walking through the park
It was (overall--tumbles not included) a wonderful day!!!