Tuesday, March 23

Post-Op

I am home from the hospital. Feeling pretty good. Have 5 small-ish incisions across my abdomin. Only had 3 pain med injections over night~and am now just on oral pain meds that are fairly mild. Still pretty tired from yesterday but feeling better overall.

The doctor discovered major endometriosis that wrapped around my uretter tubes between kidney & bladder~not a good situation: caused a lot of pain, but now I'm free of that!!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts & prayers!

Pre-Op


 Post -Op



My caretakers...



The incisions....
Gross: I know!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home and doing well. You are a champ. That was a major surgery and you are already bouncing back! Crazy girl. I'm thinking of you and praying for your recovery. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message!