Friday, May 22

It Had to Be Done...

...it's been nearly 6 months since I've last had my hair cut...and, since I couldn't afford to fly my dedicated hair stylist up here (sorry Tash!), I had to have a stranger cut my hair. Milla, however, is rather like Natasha in that she understands curly hair & how it behaves when cut. (Having curly hair is like having a separate entity with its own mind living atop of one's head.) So even though I have only let Natasha cut my hair over the past few years, I walked away happy with the cut. Which is a relief~I mean, it's not as though hair grows back & I could have been stuck w/ugly hair...oh, wait! It does grow back...hmmm...anyway...

Before:





And After:

So....what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE it! So So So cute. Good job Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! Do you like it!? I Love It! It looks sooooooo CUTE!!! I'm sure it's grown out by now, 2 months later!?!? Gosh I hate that I haven't been able to keep up! I love it none the less!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message!