Sunday, February 14

Perspective Check


Today has been a difficult day for me for a variety of reasons...from pain to interpersonal relations, but then someone sends you a simple link and your whole perspective on life changes in an instant. I have it easy in many regards...

Should you wish to meet a very brave young woman, who has been blessed to love and be loved in return, the greatest of all gifts, click here. If you are as moved by Eva as I was, please leave her a message of love~quickly

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has been close to my heart for more years than this sweet young woman has been alive. I get their updates regularly in the mail. I support them as often as I can. But sometimes we tend to forget why we do what we do. It becomes routine. We forget the passion behind it all. Eva's story reminded me why they do what they do and why it is so important to help them/her in their fight.
Thank you Eva for sharing your life with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!