Saturday, February 11

Now You're Cookin'

Right...so a friend "liked" a recipe on Pintrist and it looked yummy so I followed the trail and discovered a food blog that looks freakin' incredible!!! And so, I thought I'd share. It's called Eats Well with Others.

Here is the recipe that caught my eye:
Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce
Ingredients:
• 1 medium sized, ripe avocado, pitted
• 1/2 lemon, juiced plus lemon zest to garnish
• 3 cloves garlic, to taste
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt, with more added to taste
• 1/3 cup fresh basil
• 6 oz bucatini
• freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Instructions: gotta visit her blog!!!




Here is another yummy sounding one:

Chipotle-Glazed Squash Salad with Jicama, Goat Cheese, and Avocado


Ingredients:

1 recipe chipotle-glazed squash
1 jicama, peeled and chopped
Juice of one lime
4 oz goat cheese
1 avocado, sliced
baby spinach

Instructions:  Click on the link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message!